I must confess that i love trying new products. I’m always on the hunt for the best concealer or the best lipstick. But I have to say there are products that I can’t substitute. When I find a product that I love I have to share it so that’s why today I’m sharing with you my: 5 Beauty Products that I can’t live without!
- Conair Infinity Curling Iron – I bought this baby when I was in college 5 years ago and still works amazing. What I love about this curling iron is that my curls last all day without using extra products. Also the cost is so moderate you’ll never regret buying it! #YouNeeditInYourLife
2. Milani Lip Crème in Devotion – Let’s talk about the PERFECT red lipstick! I have so many red lipsticks but this one is my favorite because of the undertones. It looks so pretty on everyone and when I wear it people always ask me which lipstick I’m using! The best part is that you can buy it at the drugstore. #ConLaBembaColora’
3. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Lotion Lavender Chamomile – I don’t know if it’s in my mind or what but everything that has lavender makes me more calm and this body lotion does that. It’s very lightweight and smells amazing it leaves your skin looking super smooth. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought it because honestly I don’t remember. #LavandaLove
4. Face wash Purpose – If you want to clean your face and take out your makeup in one step this is your solution. It’s perfect for every skin type and it leaves your skin looking and feeling super fresh. It’s also perfect for sensitive or problematic skin! #SkincareLove
5. Redken High Rise Volume Duo Volumizer – This product helps to lift your hair in a beautiful way. It gives the right amount of volume to have movement without having frizz! Smells amazing and will leave you with soft shiny hair. #HealthyBeautifulHair
Stay Confidently Beautiful and Fabulous!,